- About AMP
- AMP Community
- Art News & Media
- Online Resources
- Websites We Like
- AMP Newsletter Archives
- Search AMP
The Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles (IFFLA) is currently seeking a
· Assist programmers with film tracking.
· Manage and update all programming databases.
· Assist in the promotion of the call for entries during submission
· Manage submissions via Withoutabox and mailed submissions.
· Respond to all submission queries.
· Act as coordinator between programmers.
· Assist programmers with research of special programs, galas and
· Ensure all deadlines are met and filmmakers are notified on time.
· Set up and attend all staff and program meetings, take and
· Participate in weekly meetings to discuss and develop lineup for the
· Handle principal communication with filmmakers.
· Assist in collecting materials for website, film guide, press
releases, marketing campaigns, and theater managers.
· A minimum of two years experience in film festival programming
· A solid knowledge of international cinema, preferably Indian, and a
sound understanding of film festivals.
· Outgoing, team player with a good sense of camaraderie and strong
interpersonal skills, and the ability to coordinate team to needed
· Impeccable organization and ability to manage projects, information
· Excellent grammatical and proofreading skills; strong general office
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Internet including Withoutabox and
*Part-time. Stipend commensurate with experience.
Position starts in August, 2012.**
Please email cover letter and resume to
Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles
Fax: (310) 736-6184
IFFLA 2012, April 10-15
from LA Culture Net