- About AMP
- AMP Community
- Art News & Media
- Online Resources
- Websites We Like
- AMP Newsletter Archives
- Search AMP
A Matter of Time
October 25, 2013 -May 31, 2014 Exhibition site: The National Watch and Clock Museum, Columbia, PA
The National Watch and Clock Museum 514 Poplar Street Columbia, PA 17512
This exhibit invites artists to respond to the concept of timekeeping and how it is represented today. Special consideration will be given to those works that are functional timekeepers as well.
So how do you as an artist respond to the concept of timekeeping?
This exhibit will be located in the special exhibit gallery in the museum. The space is approximately 450 square feet. Twelve exhibit display cases (25" x 16") are available for works needed to be protected under glass.
Deadline for submission: Received by Friday August 30, 2013. No exceptions. There is no entry fee.
1. Please submit up to 4 works as jpegs on a CD. Each image should be no larger than 1MB. Please call or email if you have questions.
2. Each jpeg file name should correlate with the entry form. You may include up to 3 detailed images of each work.
3. Each artist must include a brief artist statement (no longer than two paragraphs) and a resume as word documents or pdf.
4. Return the completed entry form with your digital submissions. Discs will not be returned.
5. If you are unable to submit work in a digital format, please contact for assistance.
Artists are encouraged to visit the museum and www.museumoftime.org for more information.
from LA Culture Net