- About AMP
- AMP Community
- Art News & Media
- Online Resources
- Websites We Like
- AMP Newsletter Archives
- Search AMP
The Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art (LAAFA) is currently inviting applications for a highly motivated full-time faculty position. The qualified candidate will work with a talented team of individuals in a creative environment where they will have the opportunity to make their mark in the world of art education.
LAAFA offers BFA degree, certificate and continuing education programs in fine art as well as entertainment art. This position will begin in the 2013 Winter Quarter. The ideal candidate must possess:
• An MFA degree from an accredited institution.
• A minimum of 1 year of professional teaching in an accredited institution.
• Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
The primary responsibilities of this position require the faculty to:
• Teach classes in a variety of drawing, painting and design courses.
• Mentor and advice students enrolled in the full-time program.
• Participate closely with the curriculum development.
• Assist the administration office with faculty related matters.
If interested, please email the following to Maryam Storm at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be considered without all required materials.
• A portfolio containing five to ten images of your most recent work of art
• Salary History
from LA Culture Net